Wednesday, September 19, 2007

First Thing We Do, Let's Kill All the Lawyers

Bonus points to whomever gets that reference. Leave the answer in the comments.

Anyway, the longer I'm in law school, the more esoteric law references are funny. My small section and I crack jokes about liability, contracts, mens rea, Civil Procedure (actually, that's probably the least funny out of all of them. We just complain about all of the Federal Rules).

Probably the funniest thing I heard in law school I'm not going to write on this blog because I don't want it coming back to bite me during law interviews. Yeah, this "blawg" is anonymous, but I don't take great pains to keep it so. I'm sure that the University or Law firms can figure out who's writing it.

Regardless, I'll can tell you the punchline is "Your favorite case is Lawrence v. Texas." The set up is a direct quote of a question posed by a comedy from a few years back. Sorry to be so vague, but my career is at stake (think about it and you'll get it though).

Also, Avast Ye Landlubbers

No comments: