Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Crickets

The past couple of days I've been serenaded as I've walked into the law school. Down by the parking lot, in the lower part of Withers-Brown Hall, there's a potted plant. i think it's a fake potted plant, but regardless, it's there. Inside said plant, there is a cricket. Each time I've walked through the door, that thing has completely flipped out and made as much noise as possible.

Honestly, I'm quite impressed by the cricket's gusto. On top of that, I think it really adds some atmosphere to the law school. I think it'd be kinda cool to have cricket sounds in the law school in the evening. It'd create a relaxing, peaceful atmosphere in which to study. Of course, the cricket downstairs would not be a good candidate for this activity because it would drive people up a wall with its volume. Honestly, Pavarotti is quieter than this thing.

1 comment:

Patrick Bageant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.