Monday, October 8, 2007

Apologies and Congratulations

First, I would like to apologize for the dearth of posts the last couple of weeks. I've been quite busy and sometimes it's difficult to find things to write about that aren't specific to me, thus revealing my secret identity. If some villain pierced my cover, it would render me virtually as an ace detective (10 Schrutebucks to anyone who knows the comic book movie that last sentence references. Leave your guesses in the comments).

Second, congratulations to you. YOu have helped make this blog the most read blog that I write on about Law School (note: So far, I only write on here). I had 5 page views last week. So, if you're reading this, you're getting on the ground floor for an internet phenomenon!

1 comment:

Daddyx4 said...

Just wanted to say that I read the blog and enjoy your commentary very much. Even though I am a Duke man, I love reading about your experiences and wish you the best.

Just know that there is at least one more following you on the "ground floor"!