Friday, November 9, 2007

Holy Crap

I would like to thank TJ's Doubleplay for linking me because that one link doubled the number of visitors to my blog, not for the day, not for the week, but doubled the total number of people that had ever visited it. And, it was for one of my sloppiest entries ever.

So, I'm a little torn. On one hand, it's cool that people actually came to read what I had to say (probably got angry since I ripped on the most popular way to save your seat in the library). However, it was such a bad example of writing that they probably think I'm a dumbass (justifiable).

Anyway, there would normally be a spike in entries to try to encourage all of the new readers to return, but I have a personal matter that came up. So, all of this new traffic is wasted forever. Which makes me sad. I'd like to have a commentator community on my blog.

UPDATE: The reason that Google Analytics rules is because I can see how people got to the site. TJ's Doubleplay is responsible for 76% of all referrals that have come to my site. God, my blog is insignificant compared to his (hers?).

No comments: